Friday, August 29, 2008

Who am I?..... (Part...Wait a min. Interlude!!!! xD

Hello all. I know you wanted to see part 3, of Cy's adventure, but the actors involved are not ready.lol. So call this a filler. lol. you will just have to wait a bit more. lol

OM goodness. I don't think I've ever hunted this much in one day since I've started playing this game. Started off early morning went hunting with my friend Xyra in Kephra. My gosh those crimson spiders creep me out!!! lol. So big xD lol. Then got killed by a Lich. lol. Nasty things those. lol. Couldn't take screen shot of it. I was dead, embarrassing xD lol

Then hunted in desert for a few hours, good exp and drops today. Got 2 laks and 3 Ori from hunting today.I was surprised. lol. Hunted so much today, Taron, Spiders, Iron taron, those funny floating things in Kephra. lol. Look really weird. lol.

AND!!! I'm finally in the the 3rd quarter of lvl 351!!!!! whoooopeeeee!!! lol. Soon. Soon, back to normal. lol. And I met GM Hermes. He very blue xD lol. And he is big. lol. I look like a child next to him. lol. Hermes, if you have a green sword like that, Give it to me please xD lol. I'll pay you in installments. lol

No comments: