Thursday, August 21, 2008

Slow day....

What a day today. Not much going on, missed the general events, lol. Ended up going spider hunting with Azmon, a fellow Global guild member. Was funny, I just realized how unlucky I am with desert drops. lol. Only got 5 drops, lol, and I've never gotten a lak before in the desert. lol. I hear quite a few people have. lol. xD Rotten luck seems to follow me around. lol

Nearly the weekend. :) yay!!! Mod exp and drop rate. Aiming to get at least the 2nd quarter of this level. lol. Unless someone kind enough to sponsor a box, xD lol. Just stocking up on health potions to go purble worm hunting, those oversized, man eating fish looking....things. lol. They give good drops though. Hopefully I'll meet Xyra and join up with her party to go hunting them, and maybe...throw in a Mantrap.....or 10 xD lol, and a couple of hundred Iron Tarons. lol

No comments: