Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Waiting, waiting, waiting for water..... lol

Despite the lag I experienced today, I just had to play WYD. lol. Waiting for waters today, was so funny. Some people really know how to spam. lol. I was mistaken for an OP. My gosh, now I see what yu-gi-oh was talking about. lol. Spam the whisper and spam the chat. lol. was so funny. I've never been spammed like that before. lol.

At least maintenance is done. Back to normal. Business as usual. lol. You know, the desert hunts, meeting new people, leveling up, and saving for the 8th skill. lol. xD

The new olympics questions is an interesting idea, but I wonder why when you answer correctly it says "0 exp". Is it supposed to give exp? xD If it did it would be wonderful!!!! xD lol. Thanks for the gold though xD very handy. Needed fenrir food again. lol

No comments: