Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Can't Get enough of WYD.....lol

Oh my goodness!!!! lol. I'm saying that for 2 reasons. First one being that, level 351 is looooooong. lol. Went for waters today, but alas, to no avail. lol. Not even the first quarter. lol

Second reason. My gosh!! Hunting Ruj...er xD lol, Broken. Wow! Those things are messed up. lol. 2 hits, dead. lol. Good thing today I found a good party to join. Thanks Sultan, thanks Homax, was interesting...until that big sword hits my guy.lol. Then it's just like... "RUN!!!!" ,lol. "AWAY!!!" lol. As you can somehow see from the pic, xD it's really big. lol. Good luck to whoever hunts one.

Been an eventfull day. Woke up to WYD, took a break, then back on again. What can I say? I'm addicted. lol. Hunted in areas I don't usually hunt in. Thanks for the Ice Field hunt Xyra. Good luck with your leveling xD

No comments: