Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ahhhhh!!! Cyrus become walking dead!!!

I still get freaked out up close with the skeleton suit. lol. Since when do walking dead hunt monsters? lol. Thought they hunt humans, and want to eat their brains or something. lol. (bad horror movies) xD lol

Got my butt kicked in academy league today. lol. Couldn't take a screen shot, was to busy trying to stay alive. lol. Maybe next time, I'll take a SS of dead Cyrus. lol xD

Oh, and I must lodge a complaint with the GM. Some un-courteous players on the game. Don/t want to mention names, but there are some that swear at will, and violate rules :( this does not help the outlook of the game... oh well, some people are just naturally rude I guess. Though they should leave it in their bedroom and not bring it online.

1 comment:

Efthimios said...

Good point, the walking dead are supposed to be hunting us! lol
But you have to admit, the costume looks sweet!
^.-