Monday, August 18, 2008

Finally back on WYD after a loooooong day


Victory cheer!!! Yaaaaaa!!! lol. Finally back on WYD. Was itching to play it all day. lol. Level 349 now. yaaay!!! xD lol. 350 so close. I can smeeeell it. lol.

Went about doing some of my self appointed padawan duties today. Helping some people level up a bit. Not really looking forward to getting to level 370 and graduating from the Global Academy xD lol. Made friends in there. Like SultanJohor, DangerDusko, Kaylena, Muss and quite a few more I can't remember right now. Sorry guys xD lol. Don't PK me for that. lol. Always miss Gabrielle's shift though, lol. I'm asleep that time. lol. As well as other players from other guilds like, ZeusX, TUBE-STEAK and frenzy666 xP etc, etc xD lol.

Didn't do so well with the 00:00 game time general event, didn't get any scraps xD lol. Lots of KS. lol. Oh well...next time. lol. Can't win em all. lol

No comments: