Friday, August 29, 2008

Who am I?..... (Part 2)

As you know. Cyrus appears to have had some kind of dejavu encounter, or memory loss. He seeks the aid of the people he instantly remembers....

As I sit with who I can surprisingly remember, Rekover and Xyra. I sit silently while they tell me stories of past adventures we have encountered together. Strangely, despite what they say appears to be truthfull..I do not belive them...I feel like I could never have done such things as they say. I feel stuck in limbo. Floating between past and present, with no set past and no set future.

I listen to wat they have to say for hours...but I'm not convinced...till they mention the Kings name. Something in me instantly reacts to that. I press them to give me answers of where to find this king. They notice the great importance in my tone and expression, and agree to take me to him......

The adventure Continues......Will all be revealed?.....

PLEASE NOTE: Xyra and Rekover are 2 of the best players in the game and very good friends of mine. They always tell the truth and stuff, do not confuse my fiction story of them with real players character xD

1 comment:

Efthimios said...

seriously, its getting more and more interesting! lol kepp it up re!
and dont worry, me and Xy will help you remember...just wait and see! :P

btw, Cyrus is an even better guy...he's the best in the entire game! very good friend, always helps me out! thx re!