Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wow!!! Big surprise today!!!

Firstly, did you manage to find Cy in the pic yesterday? Because I didn't. lol. Will put the answer up as soon as i find him. lol.

I'm enjoying my long days on WYD. Hunting irontarons and snowfield wolves, getting craps xP lol. Just can't afford any M scrolls at the moment. lol xD broke xD so so broke xD lol. Won 2 laks today in the shout event, funny, funny event that one.lol. Would have won more, but no shouts. lol. xD

Something very unexpected happened today. lol. Found out I won a God armour piece.lol. Was totally unexpected. lol. I wasn't even going to look because I didn't imagine I would have won something. lol. Thanks again CMs and GMs. Will reveal it in tomorrows blog xD lol. No photo shoot though. lol. Sorry to let u down. lol. Still totally spooked!!! lol

No comments: