Friday, October 3, 2008

Meet GM Loki day xD

My my, what luck I had today. lol. Or...well...UN-luck. lol. In the shout event I was slow to type...again. lol. Boss won so many laks from events. lol.

This shot from the shout event. Xyra got a ques right and GM Loki came to give her lak. Good to see the GM in game. I hardly see them. lol. Guess they always go to other servers. xD




Later on in the day was so funny. Was hanging out with Xyra, she noticed CM Dhars shouts for a pig race, and she wanted to go. So was like. ok. no problem. lol. I had no pig though xD Luckily Thyrene lent hers to me. Was so funny. Think I was to heavy for that pig. lol. I came 2nd last. lol. Boss won....again!! lol. CM Dhar also took place in the event. was good fun. lol. And Loki. I want to pig surf as well!!! lol. You look cool pig surfing. lol. I hav to ride it. I'm heavy xD lol.






The race was from Armia to Azran. Nearly stopped to kill a guardian or 3. lol. Can't help not killing them. lol. They asking for it. lol. After the event we hung out a bit. lol. CM Tonbarry also passed by. She was looking deadly as usual. lol. With her grim reaper weapons. lol.

I also had an interview with OnlyKim today. Was...interesting...very serious-ish though xD lol. Cheers Kim. When my next one? I'll bring my charming self. lol. And thanks again Rhyrene for lending me your pig ^^,

Good to see in game Loki, Tonbarry and Dhar. Keep up the good work. Hope you make mount racing a permanent event. lol xD

No comments: