Monday, September 8, 2008

My friends - Xyra

OM Gosh!!! lol. I do not know how I cannot find an M share. lol. Is everyone avoiding me?.....lol. What??? Have I got something on my face? xD lol. I'm still level 376. lol. Its no a hard level, but it's Starting to remind me of the 'famous' level 351. lol

Anyways. Today, I'll introduce you to a good in-game friend. Xyra. Hey Xy xD lol. Funny story how we met. lol. We met because of sapphires. lol. Xyra needed, and I had, so we ended up trading ori for sapphires. lol. She a very good business person. lol. Bet she could make a deal with the CMs to give her the prize xP lol. Sorry CMs, don't DQ me. lol.

And it's funny, since then, we just started hanging out. She really cool ^^
And she invented "The Famous" No Boot Race. lol. Cheers Xy. Was fun. lol. Hope to hunt again soon :) Say wasup to Axec.

ps. GMs should look into adding a mount racing event or something. lol

1 comment:

CM Dhar said...

its quite impossible to have a mount racing contest since some characters have a Movement Speed Advantage than other characters by default.