Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Longest AFK hunting.....

Longest AFK hunting I have done in a while!! lol. Started off in dungeon on Fire golems. Hmm...what can I say? Levelling a God. GMs really made you regret creating a God, huh? lol. It's good, so there won't be too many running around. lol.

Today, was so funny. Went for a group hunt with Homax and callmeboss in the desert. Went to hunt purbleworms. I kept dieing!!! hahahaha. Felt like class A noob. lol. Kept thinking to myself, really wish Cy original was here. lol. He not die so easy against those things, infact, he eat them for lunch xD lol. Oh yes. And no money boxes for me. Though I must admit, I was tempted to look for one. lol. See!!!! Evil!!!! lol

I do not know why...but for some strange reason, my browser is refusing to upload pics to this blog today...hope it not a virus xD lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your website
I made with photoshop backgrounds for myspace or youtube and more
my backgrounds: www.igset.com
take care and thank you again!