Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Reflecting on playing WYD - Guilds

Blogging is finally back, seeing as this week I am busy, I shall be reflecting on my time playing WYD for this weeks blogging.

It has been just over one year since I started playing WYD, which was a mere coincidence that I found it. But during this time have witnessed many things. I have seen the rise and fall of guilds, a time of CMs come and go, and so much more.

When I started playing, Zeus and The Balance where the big guilds, constantly at one another’s throats, right up to the last battle which TB won. Then emerged the age of blue capes, Shield came along and did quite well before internal issues and unhelpful ‘allies’ finally made it go under, not to mention the glory hunters. Also with the emergence of Top Class guild, it all changed to red age once again, history repeating itself. Now people and glory hunter switching to blue again.. hmmm… WYD is very funny at times.

With the rise and fall of each guild, players leave…friends leave, some come back, some don’t. Although quite a number of the older players have left. Wonder if the GMs will look into trying to keep them. Unfortunate when they leave though. Players come and go, but the game still goes on.

No comments: